2017-2018 Member Registration
Open for Returning Members
8/15/17 - 12/31/17
Open for New Members
8/15/17 - 8/31/18
Welcome to the Pleasanton Seahawks Electronic Registration platform. We are pleased to offer electronic payment processing and registration to our members. This process will take approximately 10 minutes to complete. Throughout the year, emails will be sent reminding families of upcoming events, swim meets and other important information. Ensure that you have a current email address on your account and that it is checked on a regular basis. Using the Internet for communication saves time, money and allows us to get information to you quicker.
IMPORTANT! New Policy for Medical Emergency Form
We no longer have our members download and complete a Medical Emergency Form. Our coaches are now using an app that allows access to the swimmer’s medical information. During registration and re-registration, it is important to complete the following on the Seahawks website:
- Account tab in My Account
- Emergency Contact information
- Medical Insurance company information
- Member tab in My Account
- Physician name and phone #
- Medical Information/Notes - to include allergy or no allergy information and medications
If you are re-registering your swimmer, it is important to go to My Account and update your swimmer’s medical information, as mentioned above.
This document encompasses all items needed to be digitally signed by new members as well as re-registering members.
These documents include:
- Membership Dues and Responsibilities Agreement
- Swimmer Code of Conduct/Parent Code of Conduct and Honor Code
- Membership Safety Agreement, Team Policies re: Bullying and Electronic Communications
- Athlete Protection Policy (per USA Swimming Code of Conduct.)
We strongly encourage you to print out each of the documents that you digitally sign by clicking on the Print icon above..
I acknowledge that I have received all of this information and that I have/will sign off on each of the sections noted above within this document.