2018 Spring/Summer: Green Group
Open for Returning Members
2/26/18 - 7/7/18
Open for New Members
3/1/18 - 7/7/18
*** We recommend using an updated version of Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari to register ***
REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS: Below are the eligibility requirements for this group. Please contact Jessica Ralston at JRalston@SwimNAC.com if your swimmer does not fall into one of these categories:
1. Swimmers from PreComp must have a recommendation from the PreComp coordinator, Sarah Wharam.
2. New swimmers must first be evaluated by a NAC coach and placed into the Green Group.
3. Returning Green Group swimmers from the 2017-2018 season are automatically eligible to register for the 2018 Spring/Summer Green group.
4. A non-refundable 3% credit card processing fee is now being charged to members (rather than NAC itself) for members opting to pay via credit card. The team is no longer able to absorb this fee for each registered swimmer and is therefore passing the fee onto the individual registrants. Questions regarding this fee can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Offered practices from April 2 - May 27 are: Tuesdays & Thursdays at 5:30-6:30p and long course Sundays at 4-5:15p (dryland included).
2. Offered practice from May 29 - July 7 are: Thursdays at 5:30-6:30p and long course Sundays at 4-5:15p (dryland included)
3. The follow meet preps and meets are included in registration: Meet Prep on April 28, a-MAY-zing Races on May 18, and Long Course 8&under Champs on July 7.
4. In the event of a cancelled practice, there are NO make ups.
All swimmers must wear a competition swimsuit, competition goggles, and a swim cap for each practice. Swimmers will also need a pair of Speedo Trial On fins for every practice. Swimmers are not permitted to wear swim shirts.