Welcome to the DART Swimming Electronic Registration platform for our upcoming swim season! We are pleased to offer electronic payment processing and registration. The process is simple for both new and returning members. You'll get access to your own private account that will enable you easily declare for swim meets, sign-up for jobs, see your children's swim times histories, maintain your own contact information, and more.
COACH PERMISSION REQUIRED BEFORE REGISTRATION
*If you have not received a notification that we have a spot available, your registration will be deleted
- All swimmers have to meet the minimum requirements listed; because of Covid social distancing safety, all swimmers must be matched in lanes by ability. Swimmers who do not meet minimum requirements may be better suited for Dart Swim School, offered in April and May at Community Pool.
- We currently are only filling spots from our wait list. You can register for the waitlist here.
- We will email you directly with registration information once you have been assigned a spot.
- Swimmers will be assigned to a practice group and time.
- Practice times may change slightly in April and May. Days of the week options may also change to match DJUSD school options.
Changes for all Dart programs due to COVID Regulations:
- No parents will be allowed in the pool area – no exceptions.
- Swimmers should arrive 5 minutes before their lesson and wait outside gate with masks on and socially distanced. Swimmers arriving after practice begins must wait outside the gate until a coach is free to assist them.
- Swimmers and parents may not open the gate; a coach must do so.
- Swimmers must have their suits on as they will not have access to changing rooms.
- Bathrooms are available for swimmers, but not for changing.
- Goggles are required daily, and caps for swimmer with longer hair. Swimmers need to be able to put on goggles and caps without assistance, as we are unable to assist due to Covid.
- Swimmers will exit immediately after their lesson is over. Parents may meet them at the gate. Please pick up on time, as coaches are unable to wait outside the gate with children.
- Each swimmer must arrive with a mask on, and keep it on until entering the pool and upon exiting. Parents must also wear masks when dropping off and picking up their swimmers.
- Each swimmer will undergo a brief verbal covid health check when checking in.
- DO NOT send your child to practice if they have any possible Covid symptoms. Swimmers are not allowed to swim under the following circumstances:
- Your child or any immediate member of your family has any Covid symptoms, or if the child or any family member has been exposed to Covid.
- Dart Covid Policies:
- No swimmers may attend practice with any Covid symptoms or if any family member has Covid.
- All families need to notify Dart swimming if their child or any immediate family member tests positive for Covid.
- Swimmers may return to practice after being symptom free for seven days, and/or a negative Covid test, and/or 7 days after exposure with no current symptoms.
We look forward to having you join the DART Swimming and are excited for another great season!