2018 Bee Cave Registration
Open for Returning Members
8/16/17 - 7/31/18
Open for New Members
8/16/17 - 7/31/18
Nitro Swimming Bee Cave 2017-18 Team Registration
Scroll to the bottom of this page and click "Continue or Check Status"
Returning families please DO NOT try and log into your account first
- Please remember your registration date is your effective start date.
- All swimmers new to USA Swimming must submit a copy of their birth certificate or passport. Swimmers are not officially registered and spots are not held until a birth certificate or passport (for new swimmers) and a 2018 registration form (for all swimmers) are received.
- For 2018 Athlete Registration form click here
- All transfer swimmers must complete a transfer form . A transfer swimmer is any swimmer who has ever been registered with another USA registered swim team, regardless of meet participation.
- Feel free to email any required documents (birth certificates, passports, registration forms or transfer forms).
Please note: You will have to pay team registration and USA Swimming registration fees along with one month of tuition in order to register.
A $50 admin fee will be charged if you request a refund after registration but before your swimmer's first practice.
Once your swimmer has begun swimming with us these fees are non-refundable.
Multiple swimmer tuition discounts will be applied to your account after registration is complete.
Our online system will give you access to your own private account that will enable you to easily sign up for swim meets, see your children's swim times histories, maintain your own contact information, see all details of billing on your account and more.
We are looking forward to another great year of swimming!