HAST New Swimmers - $90 USA fee (+ $5 set up fee) added at this time
We are pleased to offer electronic registration and automatic payment processing. The process is simple for both new and returning members. You'll get access to your own private account that will enable you to easily sign up for swim meets, sign-up for jobs, see your children's swim times histories, maintain your own contact information, and more.
- ♦ Follow ALL instructions carefully. Fill out ALL information completely as you set up your secure account. Please fill out the "ACCOUNT" billing information (which is YOUR name as the swimmer's parent -- using CAPITAL LETTERS) including both home and cell (SMS) phone numbers.
- AFTER YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED TO THE TEAM, you will also need to VERIFY your email address, cell phone, and also the SMS [cell phone # & carrier] which allows TEXT messaging in this ACCOUNT tab. This takes a couple of minutes, but helps with our team management.
- ♦ Fill out completely your Swimmer's Information in the "MEMBER" information, including birthdate and middle name -- using CAPITAL LETTERS. We also need you to again ADD and VERIFY your email address and cell phone (SMS) number in your swimmer's page which is the "MEMBER" tab. This takes a couple of minutes, but helps with sending out messages pertaining to a particular group or single swimmer in our team management.
- This really helps when we have WEATHER ISSUES and need to contact a particular workout group, instead of the whole team.
- ♦ AUTOMATIC Billing system: Our Automatic Billing system has two parts associated with our website and your account.
- The first account "DEFAULT BANK" is the HAST Booster Club's account, and will process any away meet fees, hiring help for you at meets, etc. These fees will accrue throughout the month and will AUTOMATICALLY bill your account on the 1st day of the following month.
- The second account is the "SECONDARY BANK", which is AF City's account. This account collects all monthly registration fees, USA fees, and home meet fees. These fees will either be: 1) invoiced directly upon registration or, 2) accrue throughout the month and bill your account on the 1st day of the following month.
- You could potentially be billed on the first of each month, by both accounts (two separate transactions) and payment received through your credit card in your account. An invoice of what will be billed to your account (on the first of the following month) will be emailed to you one week before the AUTOMATIC billing will take place,
- ♦ CANCELLATION POLICY: Pro-rated refunds are given on a monthly basis for quarterly fees only, with a check being issued by American Fork City. A $25 cancellation fee will be assessed to all refunds. USA Swimming Registration Fees are non-refundable.
- •Returning swimmers who commit to another month of swim team and subsequently drop out AFTER the 1st day of the month will be assessed a cancellation fee.
NOW it is time to register your swimmer to join our team using this ONLINE REGISTRATION platform! Your swimmer will then be able to attend workouts!
REGISTRATION & USA SWIMMING FEES:
- ► You will be charged at the end of this registration for the:
- USA Registration Fee of $90.00
- $5.00 set up fee to open and setup your secure account for your swimmer
- ► Then, your credit card in your account, will automatically be processed EITHER:
- • The next day: Monthly Fee assessed
- • OR-- on the 1st day of the new month: Monthly Fees automatically invoice to your account on the 1st day of the month
TRANSFERRING "Current" USA Swimming members:
Click HERE to print out the
"USA Swimming Transfer Form"
Fill and return ASAP
- ► AF FITNESS CENTER PASS: Remember...you must have a current Fitness Center Pass to attend workouts!! The passes must be purchased at the Fitness Center front desk before you begin workouts. AFFC Pass Price List
- ► TEAM GEAR: Please come into the Fitness Center BEFORE the first day of workouts to purchase your team equipment (these items cannot be purchased on the first day of a new quarter):
- Team Gear Bag - to hold fins, kickboard, etc.
- Team Suit
- Workout Fins
- HAST team cap
- * Write your name on fins and kickboards.
Welcome to Hilltop Aquatics!!!