10 % Discount
Senior Group Training Trip 2018
Open for Returning Members
2/7/18 - 2/25/18
Open for New Members
2/7/18 - 2/25/18
2018 CGBD SENIOR PRACTICE GROUP TRAINING TRIP
The following is general information for the 2018 spring senior practice group training trip :
Location: Corolla Light Resort Village • Two Houses located within one mile of the community recreation facility where the indoor pool is located. • Houses are located with one mile of the beach and a few restaurants
Dates: June 16-21, 2018 • Parents drop off their swimmers on Saturday, June 16th • Parents will pick-up their swimmers on Thursday, June 21st in time for the CGBD hosted Summer Madness LC Invitational (Friday-Sunday, June 22-24, 2018)
Pool: Community recreation center pool • Community offered the team free use of the entire pool from 6 am to 8 am and 6 pm to 8 pm daily. • This is a six lane 25 meter facility with full locker rooms
Meals: Meals at the house and augmented by restaurants • All meals will be cooked in the house by chaperones with the assistance of swimmers in order to learn nutrition and preparation tips • Swimmers can bring money to go out to eat one evening. Restaurants are within safe walking distance of the community • Parents are asked to donate water, Gatorade, and snacks Transportation: Parents will provide transportation to and from the Corolla Light Community houses
Cost: $600 (non-refundable) • The estimated cost for the trip is $600 and is non-refundable. Registration deposit of $300. Remaining balance billed to accounts in March ($150) and April ($150).
• It is our goal to provide a safe, successful, bonding, and fun travel experience for your swimmer.
My swimmer will participate in the CGBD senior (Swimmer’s Name) practice group training trip to Corolla, North Carolina, on June 16-21, 2018.
1. I understand that there is a cost of $600 to cover the houses and food Saturday through Thursday.
2. I understand that if I miss the trip or join the Travel Team later or leave the Travel Team early, that I am still obligated to pay this amount.
3. I understand that $600 is an estimated amount to cover the cost of this trip. If there is damage done by individual swimmers during this trip the cost of repair will be paid by those individuals.
4. I understand once committed, CGBD cannot offer refunds for team travel as we have made financial obligations to the house rentals.
5. I understand that any past due balance on my Team Unify account is attached to this registration and must be paid at the time of this registration. Accounts with past due balances cannot register for team travel.