2017/2018 NOVA Team Season
Open for Returning Members
8/8/17 - 6/29/18
Open for New Members
8/8/17 - 6/29/18
2017/2018 Swim Season Team Registration
Welcome to the NOVA of Virginia Aquatics Electronic Registration platform!
If you are joining NOVA for the first time:
Please call the Business Office at 804-750-1183 to register. Do not use this online registration platform.
If you are a returning family:
You should have received registration information in the mail. Please review before using the online system. If you have not received a registration packet, please call the Business Office.
The registration process is easy to use and will allow swimmer information and required documents to be collected prior to the start of the 2017/2018 swim season.
- All new swimmers must have an in-pool evaluation by NOVA coaches and must contact the NOVA business office in order to initiate registration for the team. New families will not be able to register electronically until the business office has entered new swimmer contact information into the website.
- Please register all family swimmers at the same time if possible since NOVA will be charged a fee for each transaction.
- There will be a prompt - "Register this member to this Group". This refers to billing type and you will need to select one of six different payment plans for the year: lump, two payment, or monthly for either 'member' or 'non-member'. You are a 'member' only if you have paid the $1500 membership fee. If you are a 'non-member' and wish to become a 'member', please choose a 'member' option and your account will be billed the $1500 membership joining fee. You can find more information about membership options in the registration documents.
- You can pay your NOVA bill a variety of ways - these options will be detailed during the registration process, and include check, credit card, or online billing.
- Your account will be billed a non-refundable $75 per swimmer registration fee in September for each swimmer registered, and a non-refundable $75 per swimmer USA Swimming fee in October for each swimmer registered.
- Swimmers recommended for Novice Prep, Strokes School, or Stroke & Conditioning need to register with the Lessons Coordinator in the NOVA lessons office.
- Swimmers will NOT be allowed to practice until the online registration process is completed in its entirety, including the medical form, which is online again this year.
- Should you wish to print the contract, please use the 'Printer Friendly Version' button and print the document while on the screen. After the on-line registration is complete, the contract is not printable. You may pick up a copy of the contract in the NOVA business office.
We look forward to having you join NOVA of Virginia Aquatics for another great season! Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com with any questions. Thank you.