NEW for Winter 2021-22 (waiting list)
Open for Returning Members
11/1/21 - 11/30/21
Open for New Members
11/1/21 - 11/30/21
WELCOME TO REGISTRATION FOR THE BADGER AQUATIC CLUB WINTER 2021-22 SEASON!
- THIS REGISTRATION IS ONLY FOR SWIMMERS CURRENTLY NOT ACTIVE WITH BAC IN THE FALL.
- MANY OF OUR FALL GROUPS ARE CURRENTLY AT CAPACITY, AND SPACE FOR WINTER IS STILL TBD.
- REGISTRATION ALLOWS US TO HAVE AN IDEA OF WHO IS LOOKING TO JOIN FOR THE WINTER
- REGISTRATION GIVES US A WAITING LIST AS WELL AS A WAY TO CONTACT INTERESTED SWIMMERS
- ANY QUESTIONS, EMAIL COACH JACOB AT [email protected]
PLEASE READ THROUGH ALL OF THE INFORMATION BELOW (AND ELSEWHERE ON OUR SITE) BEFORE EMAILING QUESTIONS. EMAILS ARE USUALLY ANSWERED WITHIN 1 OR 2 DAYS - VOLUME CAN BE HIGH AT THIS TIME. (New members in particular can end up with our responses caught in SPAM by mistake. If you haven't recieved a response within 72 hours, please feel free to resend your email.)
BELOW ARE SOME FAQs PERTAINING TO BAC FALL 2021 REGISTRATION...
WHAT DO YOU MEAN WS MADISON vs ES MADISON vs BARABOO vs SAUK?
BAC has always offered programming in the Madison area, and many of our groups have traditionally been offered with a 'west side' (WS) and an 'east side' (ES) option. WS pool sites include Middleton, West, and Edgewood High Schools. Our East Side sites include Monona Grove and East High Schools. Our Madison-based groups practice together on weekends and some groups on other nights as well.
A few years ago we made connections with a USA Swimming team in Baraboo (BAM), and we were fortunate enough to bring their programming and swimmers - based out of the Baraboo MS pool - into the BAC family. This fall we're excited to be expanding programming in that area even more by offereing programming based out of the Sauk Prairie HS Pool!
Each of these locations has a dedicated tab on the front of our website with more information.
HOW DO I KNOW WHICH GROUP FITS MY SWIMMER?
Each programming option (Madison, Baraboo, and Sauk) has a lot of information, including group descriptions, listed under their tab on the front of the web. Parents and swimmers should read through those to get a sense of which group might be the best fit for their swimmer. Sometimes there's a group that clearly fits best; other times swimmers might be a bit more 'between' groups. That's okay! Our groups are designed with overlap, so it isn't always clear right away which is the best fit. What we're looking for initially is the 'best guess' for groups - we can always adjust later when we need to. A few additonal notes...
- Returning Madison swimmers should check with the coach most familiar to their swimmer (or Coach Jacob) for group placement BEFORE registering
- Returning Baraboo swimmers should check with Brenda or Jill BEFORE registering
- NEW Madison swimmers should read the descriptions and guess at the best fit, but groups will ultimately be decided through the New Swimmer Evaluations
- NEW Baraboo swimmers can register for the best fit group, but should also connect with Coach Brenda - [email protected] - after registering
- NEW Sauk swimmers can register for the best fit group, but should also connect with Coach Jay - [email protected] - after registering
HOW DO I MAKE A PAYMENT?
You do NOT have to make any payments at this time. We'll process all fees and payments after swimmers are approved and the winter session has begun.
WHAT IF I HAVE ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS?
We try to be proactive in our communication, and we appreciate you reading through this information as well as what's posted under the appropriate tab for your swimmer first. But we also understand that there are still going to be some unanswered questions, or questions that pertain specifically to your swimmer
- Returning Madison swimmers can email the coach that knows their swimmer best with questions about groups
- New Madison swimmers can email Coach Jacob - [email protected] - with any questions
- Baraboo swimmers - both new and returning - can email Coach Brenda with questions
- Sauk swimmers - both new and returning - can email Coach Jay with questions
- If you have any questions on billing, issues with your TU account, etc the best person to email would be our business manager Sherry Neisen - [email protected]
WE'RE EXCITED TO HAVE SO MANY SWIMMERS BAC AND TO MEET SO MAY NEW POTENTIAL BACers! GO BAC!