Open for Returning Members
8/14/18 - 7/15/19
Open for New Members
8/14/18 - 7/15/19
Welcome to the Electronic Registration for Mako Aquatics! We are pleased to offer electronic payment processing and registration. The process is simple for both new and existing but inactive members. You'll have access to your own private account that will enable you easily declare for swim meets, sign-up for jobs, see your children's swim times histories, maintain your own contact information, and more.
1.Before registering, please read through information found under the Team Information tab. These pages contain important information about expectations of joining Mako Aquatics and updates to Policies or expectations.
2. If your swimmer completed the 2018 Long Course Season DO NOT PROCEED. Billing will automatically start again September 1st.
3. If you are an existing but INACTIVE member (DID NOT complete the 2018 Long Course Season), you MUST register your swimmer again. Please register for the group they were in the previous season.
4. If your swimmer(s) will be new to Mako Aquatics, your registration will not be approved without an Evaluation to determine group placement or, if transfering from another team, without confirmation from a Coach about group placement.
5. If you are new to Mako Aquatics but have previously been a member of another USA Swimming team, you MUST select the Quantity (number of swimmers for which this applies) for the MSI/USA Swimming Transfer Fee for each swimmer that is transferring from another team. NOTE: MASTERS SWIMMERS DO NOT PAY THIS FEE BUT MUST BE A REGISTERED MASTERS SWIMMER THROUGH USMS.ORG. SEE INSTRUCTIONS ON THE MASTERS PAGE UNDER THE TEAM INFORMATION TAB ON OUR WEBSITE.
6. When completing the registration process, please be sure to register for the correct group.
7. The Concussion and Committee Forms (Agreements 4 & 5) must be printed and returned to Mako Aquatics (emailed, mailed or hand-delivered to a coach) PRIOR to the first practice
Group Assignment Changes will be communicated directly to affected families.
The coaching staff will finalize the training group assignment during the approval process. If there are any changes to the originally selected training group you will be notified. At checkout you will be charged the administration fee and transfer fee, if applicable. The first month training fee will be billed 9/1. The MSI registration fee will be billed 10/1. If you register after the 1st of a month that month will be manually billed.
We look forward to having you join Mako Aquatics and are excited for another great season!