2018 Spring/Summer Swim Team Registration
Open for Returning Members
2/15/18 - 7/15/18
Open for New Members
2/25/18 - 7/15/18
Welcome to the Madison Aquatic Club Electronic Registration platform for our up coming swim season! We are pleased to offer electronic registration and payment processing. The process is simple for both new and returning members. You'll get access to your own private account that will enable you easily declare for swim meets, sign-up for jobs, see your children's swim times histories, maintain your own contact information, and more.
If you are interested in joining MAC and would like group placement information, please contact Janis, our team Busienss Manager, at email@example.com
WE WELCOME NEW MEMBERS THROUGHOUT THE SEASON.
SPRING SESSION: March 5th - June 9th
SUMMER SESSION: June 10th - end of July/early August
Our goal is to help nurture athletes to develop confidence, respect, discipline and dedication that will help them be successful in life. We provide swimmers of all ages and abilities the opportunity to participate in the sport and to provide a lifelong enjoyment of swimming.
Minimum requirements to join the beginning swim team group is the ability to swim 25 yards freestyle and 25 yards backstroke. We have a variety of options for swimmers of all abilities. If you are unsure if your child is ready for the swim team, email Janis Katz, MAC Business Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and/or to set up an evaluation.
Important to read before registering:
MAC Swimmers have two payment options to choose from:
- Full Payment - full-payment at registration and covers your entire swim fees for the season. You can separate the payment into two checks for each season of the Long Course Session (Spring and Summer). You have the option of paying by check or credit.
- Monthly payment - Invoiced on the 1st of the month
NOTE: If you choose monthly payments, you must have a credit card or automatic withdrawal from your checking set up online. To set up AutoPay, after your account is activated, please go to "My Accounts" and then "Setup Auto Pay".
If you do not wish to have an automatic payment on file, swim fees must be paid at registration. For financial concerns, please contact our Office Manager at email@example.com
Our mission, at the Madison Aquatic Club, is to provide swimmers of all ages and abilities the opportunity to participate in the sport of swimming regardless of their income or ability to pay. We accept financial assistance requests throughout the year for assistance with swim fees or travel costs associated with meets. Consideration is giving on an individual basis, case by case basis. For more information, see our Scholarship Program page
Tranferring from another team - complete the athlete Transfer Form.
Please return Transfer Form to: Janis Katz - MAC, 5423 S 46th St, Greenfield, WI 53220 or scan and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please make sure all of the spelling and required information you enter is accurate and complete.
- All swimmers are required to be USA Swimming members. Each of our swimmers will be registered with USA Swimming, an organization of over 300,000 beginner, competitive and Olympic members all sharing a passion for swimming. USA Swimming registration provides swimmers and their families with valuable swimming information, recognition, and opportunities, as well as insurance coverage for our swimmers and coaches. In the faIl, we register all swimmers with USA Swimming for 2018 through this registration whether you are new or renewing. The registration will be good through 12/31/2018.
- You have the option of paying either by check or credit card upon check-out. If you choose to pay by credit card, an additional processing fee of 2.95% and $0.30 will be added. If you choose to pay by check, payment must be received within 5 business days.Your swimmer's registration will only be approved once payment is received.
- We offer a multiple swimmer discount for families registering 3 or more children.To get the discount at checkout, all three or more children in a family will need to be registered at the same time. Discounts apply to the entire family of both our swim lesson participants and team swimmers.
- State of Wisconsin Concussion Law Requirement. All Madison Aquatic Club swimmers MUST return an annual completed and signed Parent/Athlete Concussion form at the start of your season. A link to this form is located in the registration process. Please take a moment and download the pdf, complete, sign it, and return to the office by the swimmer's first practice.
- If you are transferring from another team, please complete the transfer form and return it to the MAC office (attn: Janis Katz) at the address listed below.
- All registrations must be submitted online. For new members, once your payment is received we will activate your online team account.
- Swim fees are non-refundable except in medical situations when a credit toward next season's fees will be issued.
- Login instructions will be e-mailed to you once your account is activated. You should login right away and verify all of your account information and enter your insurance and emergency contact information. If you do not receive the e-mail with your login information please let us know right away (email@example.com). You will use this account to sign up for meets and much more. It is important that you log on and get familiar with the site.
If you have any questions, contact Janis Katz, MAC Business Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-640-2762
Please make checks payable to: Madison Aquatic Club
Mailing address: Janis Katz - MAC, 5423 S 46th St, Greenfield, WI 53220
We look forward to having you part of the Madison Aquatic Club and excited for another great season!