2021 Long Course Registration
Open for Returning Members
2/24/21 - 6/14/21
Open for New Members
3/15/21 - 6/14/21
Welcome to the Rocket Aquatics Electronic Registration platform for our upcoming swim season! We are pleased to offer electronic payment processing and registration. The process is simple for both new and returning members. You'll get access to your own private account that will enable you easily declare for swim meets, sign-up for jobs, see your children's swim times histories, maintain your own contact information, and more.
There are some important things you need to know before you start the registration process:
1) Please make sure you know your swimmer's roster group, ie., Silver Novice, Gold Novice, Bronze Age, Silver Age, Gold Age, Bronze Senior, Silver Senior, Gold Senior and Platinum. You will have received this information in an email from Coach Scott for seniors and Coach Dave for age group swimmers. ** If you did not receive an email from Scott or Dave on Tuesday, February 23rd, please register your swimmer in their current group. **
2) Please know which Long Course Session you will be registering for as you have 3 options:
- LC Session 1 (Spring Only) - April 6, 2021 - June 11, 2021
- LC Session 2 (Summer Only) - June 14, 2021 - July 30, 20021(12&Under) or August 6, 2021 (13&Over)
- LC Sessions 1 & 2 - April 6 - July 30, 2021(12&Under) or August 6, 2021(13&Over)
3) You will need to select your Payment Option: Please refer to the 2021 LC Fee table under the Registration Info tab on the team homepage. This is the only place you'll be able to view the fees. You will have the following payment options for Long Course:
USA Swim Registration: If you do not have a current 2021 USA registration from a previous club, you must add this fee plus the transfer fee to you account at check out.
**We will only be accepting credit card payments for registration and club dues. If you have any questions about setting up a credit card, please refer to the Electronic Payment Set-Up instructions found under the Registration Info tab on the team homepage.
If you have any questions about registration, please feel free to contact Liz at [email protected] or 262-347-6767.
We look forward to having you join Rocket Aquatics and are excited for another great season!