2022 Long Course Registration
Open for Returning Members
3/22/22 - 6/30/22
Open for New Members
3/15/22 - 6/30/22
Welcome to 2022 Long Course Registration. During the registration process, you will be doing the following:
1) Selecting the Session your swimmer will be participating in for Long Course (see below for dates)
2) Selecting your payment option: Pay in Full or Installments
3) Paying the Mandatory Fundraising Fee of $100 to reserve your swimmers spot on the team. Please note that only a credit card will be accepted at registration.
**On April 1, when the next automated billing takes place, you will be charged the first installment or the full season amount (based on your choice at registration) of the Long Course Dues. This amount will be charged to the credit card you have on file or the ACH information you have set up on your account. Please note that NO CHECKS will be accepted for registration or dues payment.
**After April 1, when registering you will either Pay in Full or pay the first Installment.
There are some important things you need to know before you start the registration process:
1) Please make sure you know your swimmer's roster group, ie., Silver Novice, Gold Novice, Bronze Age, Silver Age, Gold Age, Bronze Senior, Silver Senior, Gold Senior and Platinum. You will receive this information in an email from Coach Scott for seniors and Coach Dave for age group swimmers.
2) Please know which Long Course Session you will be registering for as you have 3 options:
- LC Session 1 (Spring Only) - April 5, 2022 - June 10, 2022
- LC Session 2 (Summer Only) - June 13, 2022 - July 28, 2022
- LC Sessions 1 & 2 - April 5 - July 28, 2022
3) You will need to select your Payment Option: Please refer to the 2022 LC Fee table under the Registration Info tab on the team homepage (coming soon).This is the only place you'll be able to view the fees. You will have the following payment options for Long Course:
USA Swim Registration: If you do not have a current 2021 USA registration from a previous club, you must add this fee plus the transfer fee to you account at check out.
**We will only be accepting credit card payments for registration and club dues. If you have any questions about setting up a credit card, please refer to the Electronic Payment Set-Up instructions found under the Registration Info tab on the team homepage.
If you have any questions about registration, please feel free to contact Liz at [email protected] or 262-347-6767.
We look forward to having you join Rocket Aquatics and are excited for another great season!