Open for Returning Members
6/22/13 - 12/31/20
Open for New Members
6/22/13 - 12/31/20
Welcome to the One Way Water Polo Club’s new online home. TeamUnify is a leading team management suite throughout the United States. While some services are specific to swimming, TeamUnify has proven to be an excellent service provider for many water polo clubs and other athletic programs as well.
We are pleased to provide electronic payment processing and registration. The process is simple. You’ll get access to your own private account that will enable you to easily sign-up for new leagues/tournaments, declare for games, sign-up for jobs/volunteer opportunities, maintain your own contact information, receive better information from the club, and more.
The club currently has the following groups:
- Youth I - (5-14 years) this group is for entry to moderate level members. Youth I members participate in training and scrimmage games on Sundays each week.
- Youth II - (9-14 years) this group is for moderate to advanced level members. Youth II members are invited to participate in more intensive training and scrimmages twice each week. Most Youth II members typically participate in both league and tournament competition.
- Youth III - (9-14 years) this group is for moderate to advanced level members. Youth III members are invited to participate in more intensive training and scrimmages at least three times each week. Almost all Youth III members participate in both league and tournament competition.
- Juniors - (14-18 years) this group is for high school members of all experience and skill levels. Many Junior group members play high school water polo and participate in One Way Water Polo Club activities during off-season.
- Masters - (18-99 years) this group is for adult members of all skill and experience levels.
For youth members (14 & under), our coach(es) should have recommended the appropriate level for your child during their free trial period. Please select this level during the registration process.