Summer Registration for Current Spring Members/SR Training/College Alum
Open for Returning Members
5/9/18 - 7/28/18
Open for New Members
8/1/18 - 8/31/18
Summer Registration for Currently Registered Spring Registrants:
Welcome to Southwest Aquatic Team (SWAT) Electronic Online Registration provided through Team Unify. Through this system we are pleased to offer electronic payment processing and registration. The process is simple for both new and returning members. If you don't have it already, you'll get access to your own private account that will enable you to easily declare for swim meets, sign-up for jobs, see your children's swim times histories, maintain your own contact information, and more.
Please scroll down and read through all information below- button to begin registration for team or tryouts is at the bottom.
Summer Session thru 8/4/2018
Week of June 4-Summer Session Begins for all groups to Week of July 22nd(non-state)
See Schedule for exact ending dates for state/zone/national qualifiers
IMPORTANT!! PLEASE READ THROUGH CAREFULLY. YOU WILL FIND WHERE TO REGISTER AT THE END. MOST OF YOUR QUESTIONS CAN BE ANSWERED BY READING THIS PAGE, PLEASE MAKE SURE TO READ IT FULLY. THANK YOU!
Please note the following:
1. Use Caps for the first letter in proper names/initials and lower case for the rest when filling in information.
2. Returning/Previously Registered Families: Please make sure that all spelling and required information is accurate and up to date. (Example: Cindy Budnik-SWAT, W172 S7707 Lannon Drive, Muskego, WI 53150. Don't abbreviate the words street, lane, road etc. in your address spell out entirely If anything is unclear or confusing, please email Cindy Budnik at: email@example.com so we can resolve the issue ( it may be a webmaster error, so let us know)
4. Please take your time in choosing the correct group. If you don't select the right group, the fees tallied at check out will be incorrect. Group Lists will be at bottom of this page.
5. When you go to checkout and pay, the system will tell you that you will not be approved until we receive your payment. Payments for the SUMMER Session recieved by June 3rd will have a $25 credit that will apply to be used for Escrow. We will approve your registration as soon as possible. Your credit card will be charged upon approval. A convenience fee equal to 2.95% of balance due plus .30 is added to credit card payments. If you are paying the Full Payment by check, payment for the registration amount needs to be received within 5 business days. Once the check has been received, we will approve your registration.
6. USA-Swimming Registration is required for all SWAT Swimmers. It provides liability insurance. Swimmers who swam with SWAT in the fall/winter or spring session already have USA-registration and do not need to pay/register for this again until next fall.
7. Returning Families: All past due meet/splash fees will need to be paid IN FULL in order to participate in the new season. These fees will be added to your invoice at check-out.
8. Fundraising/SCRIP Credits from spring events are not posted to your accounts until the Fall/Winter session Credits will be added only after past due meet escrow have been paid in full.
If you have any questions, please email or call Cindy Budnik at 262-679-7928 or firstname.lastname@example.org