2018-19 Fall/Winter (Season Ends Feb 2019)
Open for Returning Members
8/1/18 - 2/25/19
Open for New Members
8/17/18 - 2/25/19
Fall/Winter 2018-19 Short Course Session -
Priority Registration is now open for all our current/active families. Priority registration will end on 9/1/2018. An early bird credit of $25 will be added to your family account for registrations PAID by 9/1/2018. A late fee of $25 will be added to registrations recieved after 9/2.
- Open for Returning High School Girls 08/1 /2018 – 11/01/2018
- Open for New/Returning Members (New Members need to be evaluated and placed by coaches in correct group)
- Date used to calculate Athlete's Age- Today
- Please scroll down and read through all information below- button to begin registration is at the bottom.
Welcome to Southwest Aquatic Team (SWAT) Electronic Online Registration process for the Fall Winter Short Course 2018-19 swim session, provided through TeamUnify. Through this system we are pleased to offer electronic payment processing and registration. The process is simple for both new and returning members. If you don't have it already, you'll get access to your own private account that will enable easy declaration for swim meets, sign-up for jobs, see your children's swim times histories, maintain your own contact information, and more.
Fall Session-Start Dates will be "Week Of"
9/4 -Senior Gold, Senior Platinum, Junior Platinum, Age Group Platinum
9/10 - All other 12 & Under Groups, Junior Gold
11/12/2018- High School Girls Begin
FALL SESSION FOR ALL NON-HS SWIMMERS ENDS 12/1/2018
12/03- Winter Session Begins for Non-Highschool Women
(High school women begin week of November 12 or after final WIAA meet)
Season Ends for all non-state qualifiers- Regionals ending Feb 17th
See Schedule for ending dates for state qualifiers
PLEASE READ THROUGH CAREFULLY. YOU WILL FIND WHERE TO REGISTER AT THE END. MOST OF YOUR QUESTIONS CAN BE ANSWERED BY READING THIS PAGE, PLEASE MAKE SURE TO READ IT FULLY. THANK YOU!
Please note the following:
1. Use Caps for the first letter in proper names/initials and lower case for the rest when filling in information.
2. Returning/Previously Registered Families: Please make sure that all spelling and required information is accurate and up to date. (Example: Cindy Budnik-SWAT, W172 S7707 Lannon Drive, Muskego, WI 53150
3. Don’t abbreviate the words street, lane, road etc. in your address, spell out entirely
If anything is unclear or confusing, please email Cindy Budnik at: firstname.lastname@example.org so we can resolve the issue ( it may be a webmaster error, so let us know)
4. Please take your time in choosing the correct group. Returning families- a group list is available below – check your swimmers level and read carefully which group they are placed in. If you don't select the right group, the fees tallied at check out will be incorrect.
5. When you go to checkout and pay, the system will tell you that you will not be approved until we receive your payment. If paying by credit card, your credit card will be charged upon approval. A convenience fee equal to 2.95% of balance due plus .30 is added to credit card payments. If you are paying the Full Payment by check, payment for the registration amount needs to be received within 5 business days. Once the check has been received, we will approve your registration.
6. USA-Swimming Registration is required for all SWAT Swimmers. It provides liability insurance. Swimmers registering for the first time in the fall, are covered for the balance of 2017 and all of 2018.
7. Returning Families: All past due meet/splash fees will need to be paid IN FULL in order to participate in the new season. These fees will be added to your invoice at check-out.
If you have any questions, please email or call Cindy Budnik at 262-679-7928 or email@example.com
Registration/Fees Information-PLEASE CHECK THIS LINK BEFORE REGISTERING!
Group List-Roster Levels Look Under Forms/Documents on Link Page
Click the registration button below to continue with your registration