2020 Pacific All-Stars/ SCS Swim Festival
Open for Returning Members
10/15/19 - 12/1/19
Open for New Members
10/15/19 - 12/1/19
"The top six swimmers in the 11-12, and 13-14 age-groups, using the low ball scoring procedure, plus two 'Wild Cards' selected by the All-Star Coaching Staff, will be considered for the Pacific Coast All-Star Meet. The following 32 swimmers in the 9-10, 11-12, and 13-14 age-groups will be considered for the SCS Swim Festival using the same scoring procedure.
MEET DATES & LOCATION:
2020 PACIFIC COAST ALL-STARS January 3-5, 2020 Hillsboro, OR
2020 SCS Swim Festival January 26th, 2020 Site: TBD
TECH SUIT POLICY FOR SCS TRAVEL TEAMS: THE OREGON LSC TECH SUIT POLICIES ARE IN EFFECT (NO TECH SUITS).
APPLICATION DEADLINE: December 1st, 2019 Teams will be selected at the conclusion of WAGS, Sectionals and Juniors.
Please register when you have time to carefully read and fill out each section of the application. ALL fields are required whether they say so or not. Your athlete's application will not be processed if it is incomplete. Specific attention needs to be paid to the following:
1. Use proper capitalization throughout the application. Please do not use all caps or all lowercase. Sometimes this puts an athlete's name at the bottom of an alphabetized list. This puts your athlete at risk of not being selected.
2. Your athlete account will remain INACTIVE until the team is selected. Accounts will be activated for those swimmers who are selected to the team ONLY.
3. If parent's last name is different than athlete’s last name, use the athlete last name then a hyphen (-) and the parent’s last name (Smith-Jones). Do this in the PARENT SECTION ONLY. Do not do this in the athlete section. Use only the athlete’s last name.
4. Use the athlete’s name that you used when filling out your USA Swimming/SCS Registration paperwork. If the names do not match, we will not have times for your athlete.
5. DO NOT SKIP THE ATHLETE’S MIDDLE NAME. Enter the athlete’s full middle name. If they do not have a middle name, please enter an asterisk (*) in that field. Your athlete’s times are tied to their USA Swimming ID number which includes their birthdate, first last and middle names. If this information is not complete and accurate, your athlete’s times will not show up in our system.
5. We like the athletes to be responsible and informed. If your athlete has an email address, please add it as an additional email address.
6. If your athlete has a cell phone, please include the number in the athlete section. This number will be used only at the swim meet.
7. Please add your cell number as well as your swimmer’s cell number to the SMS list.
8. Do not apply if there is any question as to whether or not you will participate. By applying, you are agreeing to go if selected. Please discuss this with your coach and parents prior to applying.
9. If your team is not listed under location, pick any team and email Mike Cody (SCS Age Group Chair) Tridentswimclub@gmail.com with the correction needed, and it will be taken care of.
10. Ignore the Fee section. You will be sent an email detailing the payment process.
11. At some point, you will receive an email stating that your application was approved. This does not mean you were selected to the team. The Team will be posted on the www.socalswim.org website as well as this site here, and email notifications will go out.
12. Check your shirt sizes. Many of you leave the size from the previous year. If you do not update your sizing information, you will receive the sizes you have listed.