2020 USA Swimming/OSI Registration
Open for Returning Members
9/1/19 - 8/31/20
Open for New Members
9/1/19 - 8/31/20
Welcome to the 2020 Oregon Swimming Registration platform. The registration platform should be used to register both clubs and individual non-athletes. Please read the following carefully!
Club registration should be completed before Friday, November 1, 2019 and also should be created prior to the renewal of athlete registrations for 2020. New athletes or athletes with expired memberships may be registered before the team is renewed. Each OSI club should be registered under its own account using the email address of the club administrator (the person responsible for payments to OSI (i.e. treasurer or team manager.) Please e-mail or mail the club application to email@example.com or 12655 SW Center St, Suite 330 Beaverton, OR 97005.
Please enter the full team name as the "First Name" and the club code under "Last Name" of the account. *Important* - The club administrator must also register with their name as a member on the account under either the Club-Year Round or Club-Seasonal registration groups. This generates the club's registration payment for the year. (Form still needs to be submitted).
Non-athlete registration can be done in two different ways:
- Club administrators can register non-athletes (coaches, officials, others (board members, team manager, chaperones, treasurer, etc.) as members under the club account. This will automatically generate a charge to the club's account.
- Non-athletes can register themselves under their own account and member. This will automatically generate a charge to their own account which must be paid for by credit card at the time of registration. If there are multiple non-athletes in one family, they can register under one account.
Additional non-athlete registration information.:
- If the club administrator is to be registered as a non-athlete with USA Swimming, they should create a second membership under either the club account, or set up their own account with themselves as a member.
- Non-athletes who serve in more than one capacity (i.e. coach and official, or board member and official) should register under the highest cost level applicable to them (1. Coach 2. Official 3. Other)
- Non-athletes can be registered at any time - it is not necessary to register all non-athletes at the time of the club registration. Simply click "Start Registration" and log in each time you wish to register a non-athlete or group of non-athletes.
- Clubs must either set up ACH (fees to be covered by OSI) or have a credit card on file. Please note that a processing fee of $.30 + 2.95% of the registration amount will be added to each credit card payment. Please email or mail a hard copy of the registration form to the addresses below.
- Individual registrations must be paid by credit card.
Thank you for your assistance and good luck in the coming season!