Rattler Swim Club Registration
Open for Returning Members
8/31/19 - 12/1/19
Open for New Members
8/31/19 - 8/31/20
The month of September is our open registration time at RATTLER Swim Club. New and Returning swimmers can utilize our ONLINE registration process during this time.
Please access and print the Registration Packet by Clicking Here. Detailed instructions for online registration are below.
All forms and ONLINE registration must be complete by September 30th for your swimmer to continue with the team.
REGISTRATION OPEN HOUSE
To assist with the registration process, please attend our MANDATORY parent meeting on Monday, September 9th during each groups nornal practice times (4:30 - 7:30)
Please visit us during the week of September 9th to purchase Spirit Wear and Uniforms, Hand in Your Forms and Attend our IntraClub Meet and Potluck. Details are found in the registration packet and on the Events Tab of our website.
- Print and Review the Registration Packet. There are forms which will need to be signed and returned. If you do not have access to ap rinter, you can pick up a copy fo these forms during Open House.
- You may also like to order Spirit Wear at this time. You can print the order form here.
- Please be sure to review our Team Handbook. This provides a detailed look at what we provide our swimmers, and your commitment to RATTLER.
- USA Swimming Registration: RATTLER Swim Club is affiliated with USA Swimming and all swimmers are required to register with them.
- Returning Swimmers: USA Swimming Registration will be renewed automatically for all our registered returning swimmers. Your account will be charged $70 for the annual fee.
- New Swimmers: In addition to the online registration, there is a USA Swimming Form that must be filled out and mailed to Southern California Swimming's office along with a check for $70 in order for your swimmer(s)' registration to be completed. If registration to USA Swimming has NOT been received by Southern California swimming within 21 days of registration, then your swimmer(s) will not be allowed to participate in practice until registration is complete. The 2020 USA Registration Form is HERE .
- Outreach, USA Swimming Registration: If your child is enrolled in the Federal School Lunch Program, then your family is eligible for USA Swimming's Outreach Membership, which brings the cost of annual registration with USA Swimming down to $7. All that is needed is a copy of a letter from your child's school with the school's letterhead on it stating that your child is enrolled in the program. The copy of the letter should be mailed to Southern California Swimming's office along with the Outreach Registration form and a check for $7. You can download the USA Swimming Outreach Form or you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy
- Mandatory Forms: Please print and return the Medical Authorization Form and Parent Contract by September 30th. Both forms are in the Registration Packet.
- Read the Welcome Letter and then click on the Register Now button below to complete the registration process.
RTLR Swimmers and Parents,
Welcome to a new year of RATTLER SWIM CLUB! Thank you for being part of our great organization. Without your individual participation, work ethic, commitment, and volunteerism, we wouldn't be able to offer the great programming we have currently.
We are all excited to kick off another season. This year we look forward to continued growth, and hiring additional staff, so your children get the high level of coaching that Rattler has a reputation for.
From a coaching perspective, we have a unified philosophy of attention to detail with both stroke technique and training. We continue to strive to help each swimmer become the best PERSON they can be. The success rate is obvious when we look proudly at our many successful alumni.
Thank you for continuing to contribute to our family friendly atmosphere and helping to make RATTLER Swim Club the success that it is.
Good luck to you all this year!
Rattler Swim Club (RTLR)