Travel Team Spring/Summer 2019
Open for Returning Members
3/20/19 - 7/31/19
Open for New Members
3/20/19 - 7/31/19
Welcome to the YMCA of Greater Des Moines Electronic Registration platform for our upcoming swim season! We are pleased to offer electronic payment processing and registration. The process is simple for both new and returning members. You'll get access to your own private account that will enable you to easily declare for swim meets, sign-up for jobs, see your children's swim time histories, maintain your own contact information, and more.
We look forward to having you join the YMCA of Greater Des Moines and are excited for a great season!
1. All NEW to Travel Team swimmers registering for the DSMY Travel Team need to send an email to the DSMY Registrar (Frankie Hanson: firstname.lastname@example.org) regarding their intent to join the DSMY team including an explanation of elgibility for the Travel Team (include age, year in school and qualifying event with best time). Swimmers who have already participated on Travel Team do NOT need to email Frankie.
2. If registration is open (see dates listed above), click on the Green Continue button below and proceed through the process. You will pay for the 1st month of dues at checkout. (ONLY For fall/winter season: High school girls participating with their high school teams: the payment at checkout will be for the month of November and will be prorated when you return, if needed.)
3. As a Member, you will be responsible for the required annual USA Registration Fee of $72.00 if you did not already purchase with your fall/winter 2018-19 registration. This Fee will available for you to select for your cart at the check out. If you are transferring from another USA Swimming club, DSMY will process your transfer form. There is a $5 fee to transfer from an Iowa LSC club and a $10 fee for clubs outside of Iowa Swimming.
4. Select swimmer's appropriate practice group:
Travel Team start date 4-01-19 through the swimmer's last championship meet (ISI Championship meets or USA Futures).
5. NEW Dry Land training is optional for Travel Team members.
- Dry Land Training start date the week of 4-01-19 through July 12. Choose the "1st MONTH" payment option upon check out to opt in to the Dry Land Training program.
6. Once the registration is completed, you will be notified of your member status and a secure password will be forwarded to you to allow access to the DSMY Swim Team website.
7. Upon accessing the DSMY Swim Team website, please review your account information. You may add/update contact information as needed.
8. Swimmers will not be allowed to swim in meets if their account and/or YMCA membership are not current.
9. Any outstanding branch account balances will need to be paid prior to being approved for the DSMY 2019 Spring/Summer season.
10. By registering for the DSMY Marlins swim team, you are committing your swimmer for the entire spring/summer 2019 season. We do not offer refunds, partial credits or discounts for vacations or missed practices. However, we do provide monthly payment options.
11. All families are expected to provide service hours during our hosted home meets.
Thank you for being a Member of the DSMY Swim Team