Head Coach Sydney Buckley
of swimming experience!
What People have to say about the
FOR SWIMMERS AGE
Three-day free trial Information
Group level descriptions
Group training schedules
IS USRPT-Click here!
- We are a Race Pace
Training program including:
CONDITIONING SPECIFICALLY FOR SWIMMING
- PSYCHOLOGY OF
COMPETITION AND PERFORMANCE
- TRAINING LEVELS
OFFERED ARE (Determined by Head Coach):
- Standard USRPT
- Training supervised or
Coach Sydney Buckley.
- Dryland (Strength program designed for
swimming) for Seniors 13 & over. Coaches will also
work with younger swimmers to teach basic human movements, beginner
weights, positioning, and mobility.
- Safe & friendly environment.
All CT coaches have background checks through USA
- Minimal fundraising requirements. We have 1-2
optional fundraisers each season. We have a great deal with Swim
Outlet on suits and equipment. Check them out here:
- Certified Professional coaches
( see coaches
- FREE - Two CT swim caps per season.
Additional caps can be purchased at anytime.
- FREE - CT t-shirt for each registered swimmer
(one per year!).
- Head Coach supports High School swimmers and
develops them for the best performance.
- Olympic training center swim training scheduled
as needed for Seniors.
- Attend swim meets when you're ready, with team
and coach encouragement. However, level advancement will require
- Family Discounts!
- Easy monthly
payment plan through credit card or bank account (Required!)
If you have
interest in coaching with the Colorado Torpedoes, please submit the
We look forward to having you join the
Colorado Torpedoes Swim Team and are excited for another great
Members with the following