Registration is now open. To begin registration click on
Start Registration under System.
The Cottonwood Pirates
swim team is open to any Cottonwood Resident who:
- Resides in CW at
date of registration and during the season
- Is age 4-18 by June 1st and can swim the length
of the pool before June 1st
- A liability waiver and Concussion form (required by the State
of Tennessee) must be completed and on file before the start of
- Your family’s participation cannot be approved until all
HOA dues are determined to be current and not have any outstanding
exterior maintenance requirements from the
HOA Residents. Families with outstanding HOA dues will
not have the privilege of using the pool and/or participating on
the swim team until dues are brought current.
- Participation in ALL meets is expected.
Cost of swim team:
- $140 1st swimmer, $130
2nd swimmer, $120 3rd, 4th,
- $25 late fee applies after May 7th
- All swim fees must be paid in full with a check by June 1, 2014
to participate on the team. Payment can be placed in the box
on the front porch of Emily Butler 166 Riverwood Dr
Swim Team Fees Cover
ONE t-shirt and ONE cap per
swimmer, ribbons, trophy, coached practice M-F and all dual and
city meet fees.
Swim Team Expectations and Responsibilities
- Participation in ALL meets is expected. Attending
practices but no meets is not accepted.
- Each family with swimmers in only the AM or only the PM
sessions are required to signup for 3 meet jobs during the dual
meet season. Families with swimmers in both AM and PM
sessions are required to sign up for 2 AM and 2 PM meet jobs during
the dual meet season for a total of 4 meet jobs. Families can
sign up for their jobs by selecting the meet from the Meet tab at
the bottom of the home screen and selecting job signups.