May 25, 2012
A few announcements.....
1. No practice on Monday the 28th. Enjoy your Memorial Day.
2. The practice schedule is slightly different for next week.
Gold/Silver 3:30 - 5 (Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri)
Bronze/Copper 5 - 6 (Tues, Wed, Thurs)
The split is because the bronze and copper groups are very large and this new schedule allows us to use practice time more efficiently.
3. Since the copper group is very large we are bringing back the White group (just like in the winter) which is somewhat of an in between group between beginners and copper. The white group will practice from 11 - Noon. As for who will be in the white group, see down the list to #5.
4. The copper practice for outside has changed. It will now be from 9:30 - 10:30
5. Next week we are finalizing our group lists for the White, Copper and Bronze. On Wednesday we will post the list as to who is actually in what group because some of the outside practice times have changed. We are grouping these swimmers by ability but if the group they are in does not work time-wise for you for some reason let me know and we can work on a solution.
All calendars and schedules are updated so please glance through them to make sure everyone is on the same page.