April 15, 2014
Every pool that STAR uses is available to STAR as guests. No pool is required to rent pool time to STAR.
The Coaching Staff has worked hard for many years, even decades, to create a great relationship with the pools that STAR uses.
Some Friendly Reminders:
- Treat every facility like it is your home. They are STAR's home.
- If there is a problem, please contact the STAR office and let the STAR Staff deal with the facility people directly. 651-704-0024 email@example.com
- Do not leave your car parked in a permit only or no parking zone. You may unload there but you cannot park there.
- Do not leave anything in the locker room during practice. STAR does not control those areas during workout.
- If your swimmers must be dropped off early, please make sure they have a book or homework to do. Swimmers must stay in the pool area.
- The buildings STAR uses are not a playground.
- Parents are always welcome to watch workout. At Hamline, please sit in the Stands. At Oxford, please use the tables by the Splash Pool.
STAR will get to continue to use these facilities as long as we respect and take care of them.
Thank you for your help