September 14, 2014
Kroger has replaced the Kroger Cares program with the Kroger Community Rewards Program so that shopping at Kroger can still benefit the Gators by linking your Kroger Plus card to our organization. The official number for the Virginia Gators of Charlottesville is 82086. Here's how!
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
- Simply register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with the Virginia Gators of Charlottesville after you sign up.
- If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- If you are a new online customer, you must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter the NPO number (82086) or Virginia Gators of Charlottesville, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see Virginia Gators of Charlottesville on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for Gators until after you register your card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- You must swipe your registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to your registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Thank you for participating in this program!