May 1, 2021
Hi Screamin' Geese!
We are really excited for a FANTASTIC and FUN 2021 Season! There are a number of items the KFST Board would like to call to the attention of all our families as the season prepares to kick off.
REGULAR TEAM practice starts June 1, 2021!
Please use this note as a checklist of things you should take care BEFORE the first day of practice!
- GO TO WWW.KINGFARMSWIMTEAM.COM The website is the primary source of information throughout the season. Please take the time to visit the website, log in using your username and password, and look around the site to familiarize yourself with its features!
- REGISTER! If you have not registered yet, please register PRIOR to the first day of practice. There are no paper registrations/everything goes through the website. We need on-line registration and waivers completed before your child can join practice.
- REGISTRATION QUESTIONS? Need Help with Registration? Please email [email protected] if you have any issues trying to register. We will also have board members that can help you at the pool the first week of practice.
- Returning families if you need help with your username and password please contact [email protected]
- QUETSIONS? If you don’t know please ask! The board is here to assist you. Please email any questions to [email protected]
- WHAT TO BRING TO PRACTICE? Wear racing suit, cap, goggles, and sunscreen! Bring a towel and bottle of water too! On cold or rainy days when the pool is open, bring workout gear for on deck workouts (sneakers, etc.). Enthusiasm, Spirit, and a Great Attitude also are key ingredients to great practices!