May 31, 2016
GCY Long Course Practice Schedule
(Standard Schedule, see weekly emails for updates also posted in NEWS)
Wednesday, June 8th - Friday, July 28th
Monday - Friday:
- 6:30-8:30am LCM at the GAC, M-F National, National Prep, Senior
- 8:30-10:00am LCM at the GAC, M-F AG1, AG2, Senior Prep, National Prep
- 1:00-3:00pm LCM at the GAC, M-F National, Senior
- *3:30-4:45 SCY at the Bryan YMCA M,W, TH Only (Select days) AG1, AG2, SP
- 5:45-8:00pm LCM at the GAC, M-F (All except AG1, AG2 out at 7:30pm)
- 7am-10am SCY at the Bryan YMCA - National, National Prep, Senior
- 8:30am-10:00am at the Bryan YMCA - Senior Prep, AG1, and AG2 (National Prep ok here)
Outdoor Dates at High Point City Lake Park - 8:45am-11:00am (AG1/AG2 released at 10:30am)
- Tue 06/21/2016
- Thu 06/23/2016
- Tue 07/05/2016
- Tue 07/12/2016
- Thu 07/14/2016
- Tue 07/19/2016
- Thu 07/21/2016
- Tue 07/26/2016
- Look for Weekly updates for any changes on the schedule above primarily due to swim meets.
- Practices during scheduled meets will be limited (local meets especially)
- Combination of Bryan YMCA and GAC will be used when GAC is CLOSED.
- 2 Sundays we will offer at 12noon-1:30pm light practice, June 4 and July 3.
- Look for modified scheduling July 21-28 due to USA Masters Nationals (we will be SCM evening times only at the GAC and our schedule HP City Lake Practices).
- Added aditional HP City Lake practices based on your feedback, there will be no AM options at the GAC on our outdoor dates at High Point City Lake Park, we encourage swimmers and families to car pool.
- We still have the 1-3pm and 5:45-8pm options on our outdoor dates, not the mornings though.
- GCY Masters Swim Team keeps SAME schedule, and we also invite ALL GCY Masters swimmers to join us for long course on Tuesday evenings.
- GCY Open House Dates will be August 15-25, training from August 1-15 will be made available as needed for those still competing at Zones, Juniors, or Senior Nationals.