The Official's Sign-Up for the 2017-2018 Short Course
season is now available.
As in the past, the meet sign up is a "one stop" place to sign
up for meets for the entire short course season. You can make
changes, as necessary. By using this tool, the meet host can see in
real time where they satand with officials and identify what holes
they need to fill.
To access the sign up sheet, please click here.
Follow these instructions...
1) Click on this link to access the AMS
Officials Centralized Meet Sign Up Sheet
2) Browse the tabs at the bottom of the document
to find the meet you are looking for. Be sure to click on
the correct meet, as this sheet covers the entire
2017-2018 short course season. Scroll using the
left-right arrows next to the tabs if you don't see the meet you
are looking for.
3) Meets are color coded (mostly) to match the
colors of the host club
4) Enter your Name in the area of your highest
certified position (Admin, Referee, Starter, CJ, Stroke & Turn,
5) On the line where you entered your name,
continue adding your relevant information (your club, email, phone,
and put an "X" in the columns for the sessions you are able to
work. There is also a column where you can leave comments or
6) After you've entered your information the
document will auto save and you can close that window or tab on