November 10, 2016
There are a couple of things that I need to go over.
1. We have our first dual meet this Saturday at home against the West Chester YMCA. The warmup times are as follows: The boys arrival time is at 12:00pm for a 12:30pm warmup. I would like the girls to arrive by 3:00pm for a 3:30pm warmup. There are to be NO electronics on deck for the meet, I want our swimmers to cheer on the rest of their teammates the whole meet. If you have any questions about the meet, please email me or Coach Raynelle.
2. The awards from the PAAC Fall Harvest Meet are in the team folders. Please pick them up as soon as you can.
3. There will be NO practice this Saturday for the Red 1 and Red 2 practice groups. There WILL be practice for all the Gold practice groups.
4. The swimmers cannot roam the hallways by themselves. They are either to be sitting up in the gallery with their parents or to be put in Kid Zone.
5. Please tell your swimmers to keep the locker rooms clean and neat. I have received complaints from other members about the swim bags being strewn about and about the locker room not being clean.