November 17, 2016
1. Here are our warmup times for our second dual meet of the season against Phoenixville YMCA. The girls warmup starts at 10:25 AM so please try and be there by 10:00 AM. The boys warmup time is scheduled for 2:25 PM so try and arrive by 2:15 PM. This meet is at Phoenixville YMCA. The address is 400 East Pothouse Road, Phoenixville, PA 19640. I have also recieved the new correct team shirts. We will be handing them out at the meet.
2. Here are the warmup times for the Turkey Trot invitational. Warmup for Session 1 (10-12 age group) is at 7:15 AM so please arrive before 7:00 AM. Warmup for Session 2 (9 and under age group) is a little strange. We are split up into two different warmup sessions. Our fist warmup session at 12:00 PM and our second warmup session is at 12:15 PM. Please arrive before the first warmup session and Coach Raynelle will figure out who will be swimming in the first warmup session and who is swimming in the second warmup session.
3. Here are the warmup times for the Gobble-Gobble Invitational at East Stroudsburg University. Warmup for session 1 (13 & older) starts at 7:30 AM so try and arrive around 7:00 AM. Warmup for session 2 (1650 Free and 400 IM) starts at 11:30 AM. Warmup for session 3 (12 & under) starts at 2:15 PM. The address for East Stroudsburg University is 200 Prospect Street, East Stroudsburg, PA 18301.
4. There will be NO pracitce this Satruday or Sunday because of the meets. If you are not going to the invitationals, I will leave a practice on the clipboards that the swimmers can do. The swimmers can come in during lap swim time and do the practice.
5. For Gold 1 and Gold 2 swimmers, practice for Wednesday the 23rd will be moved to an earlier time. We will have practice from 12-2pm. If you will be late to practice, that is OK.
6. Thank you to all of the parents who have gotten me their clearances. I still need cleareances from parents so that they can volunteer at meets. Also, there will be a sign in sheet at the front desk for those parents who have gotten me their clearances so that they do not have to give their ID's to the front desk each time they come to the Y. If you haven't given me your clearences, please get them to me ASAP.
7. I also want to reiterate that the locker rooms need to be neat and clear of all trash and swim bags to be stored nicely. The coaches are not allowed to really be in the locker room while the swimmers are in there. I need the parents to try and monitor the locker rooms. If you can go in while the is a change in practice groups to monitor for a little bit, that would be very helpful.
If you have any questions, please email me.