January 1, 2018
The Rapids practices follow District 20 (Liberty) cancelations.
When the school districts close, all school buildings are closed for the day. Therefore, we are unable to practice that day, even if the weather clears in the afternoon as often happens in the spring.
In the event of bad weather and the schools remain open, the coaches will determine whether to hold practice and send out an email if there is a cancelation. Please check your email prior to leaving for practice when weather is questionable.
As always, please use discretion and allow plenty of travel time on bad weather days! We want everyone to arrive and get home safely!
If there are any questions, please check with your Class/Group coaches!