*IMPORTANT INFO: SHARKS PASS
August 31, 2017
What is a "Sharks Pass" and who needs one?
- Anyone that wants to swim for the WTRC Sharks is now required to have a "Sharks Pass".
- Anyone with an existing "Family" or "Individual Pass", these are still valid thru the expiration date but no longer pertain to the Sharks.
- If you recently purchased a "Family" or "Individual" pass from the Rec Center, in preparation for the new swim season, please speak with the front desk about a refund.
- Parents do not need a "Sharks Pass"...only swimmers.
- New Swimmers do not need a "Sharks Pass" to attend Try-Outs (Sept 5-7th 530-630pm)
- You do not have to pay the front desk at the Rec Center for a Sharks Pass.
- ALL SWIMMERS should get a "Sharks Pass" at or before your first scheduled practice, even if you'd like to wait to the end of the '"Free Trial" week (Sept 11-17th) you should still get a "Sharks Pass" for liability purposes (It only takes 5 minutes at the front desk).
- You can stop by the Rec Center anytime during normal business hours to pick up your "Sharks Pass".
- Returning swimmers who participated in Long-Course Season (June-Aug) can go ahead and pay for the "Sharks Pass" thru online registration. ALL NEW SWIMMERS and also RETURNING SWIMMERS that did not participate in Long-Course Season must first attend a "Try-Out" (Sept 5-7th 530-630pm) for proper group placement. After "Try-Outs" if you wish to continue to swim with the Sharks past the "Free Trial" week (Sept 11-17th) you will need to register and pay for the "Sharks Pass" on our website by Sept 18th.