September 17, 2017
Good evening, EAC families!
Is everyone excited to start practices this week? I know my family is! Here are a few reminders about practices:
- Practices are closed to parents on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday evening. Please respect this and don’t make the coaches ask you to leave.
- Dry land workouts for the green practice group will be on Monday and Thursday evenings at 6:15 beginning on Monday, October 2nd.
Here is some information about equipment requirements for the various practice groups (Any equipment mentioned below can be purchased through our team store at www.swimoutlet.com/eacgators) :
- Green: TYR Burner EBP Floating Fins (they are marked “Swim Fins – Green Level” on the swim store).
- Blue: Sporti Floating Swim Fins (they are marked “Swim Fins – Blue Level” on the swim store).
- Green & Blue: We strongly encourage you to purchase a Sporti mesh bag to carry the fins. It makes it much easier for the kids. Also, PLEASE LABEL YOUR CHILD’S EQUIPMENT.\
Meet schedule: The tentative meet schedule for this year is as follows:
Dec. 9th LPAC @ EAC
Jan. 6th EPH @ EAC
Jan 20th CVAC @ EAC
Jan. 27th LVO @ EAC
Feb. 3rd EAC @ PAL
Please note that until we get confirmation back from the college, this schedule is not set in stone. However, it is very likely that this will be our schedule for dual meets.
Regarding spirit wear, we are currently waiting on finalization of the online store by Etown Sporting Goods. We are expecting that to happen any day and will get the store link out to all of you as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience!
That’s all for this edition of the newsletter. Have a fantastic week!
Yours in swim-ness,