September 26, 2017
Team email #5
- Most importantly, the signup for the Red/Silver intrasquad meet is open now for registration.
- Entry choices are limited as we have a specific time we can take control of the Pool and we hope to be done pretty early so we can hang out with some healthy snacks/food for swimmer and families after. This meet is primarily to gather swimmers and families and give new swimmers a little exposure to meets.
OPTIONS FOR EVENT SELECTION
- All swimmers will be swimming one of these freestyle events by age group:
10&unders 25 free
11-12 50 free
13 & up 100 free
- After that if your swimmer is:
9-10, they may choose either the 25 back or the 50 free
11-12, they may choose 2 more 50’s, either 50 fly, 50 back or 50 breast
13&over-they may also choose 2 more 50’s, either 50 fly, 50 back, or 50 breast
To enter your swimmer….
You will need to follow these simple directions.
- Choose the SWIM MEET button on the home page
- Choose Red/Silver Intrasquad meet
- Choose edit commitment
- Click on swimmer name
Yes, sign __________ up for this meet…. ( if not going do not sign up and you do not need to inform us)
- Scroll down and choose events
- Then go to bottom right corner and save changes
- Voila! You’re done!!
If you have any questions about what your swimmer should compete in please ask your swimmer's coach or contact me via email or phone firstname.lastname@example.org or 231-346-4969