October 11, 2017
Now's your chance to order your team apparel as well as equipment for practices. Don't delay! We only order two times per year, so this is your only opportunity for the short-course season (or until March or April 2018).
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Swimmers in Onyx and above should have a black Speedo for swim meets. KMSC is sponsored by Speedo, which means our athletes must wear Speedo suits in competitions. You may choose between a competition suit (the Aquablade) or a solid back Speedo suit. Both suits come with a KMSC logo.
- You may also choose to order these items: team parka, which is great for throwing on after practice in the cooler months or to keep warm on deck at meets; team warm ups; or a team backpack. All of these items make great holiday or birthday gifts! We suggest ordering up a size or two for younger swimmers so that the parka/warm ups last a couple of seasons.
- Equipment: KMSC coaches will be introducing a variety of equipment items into practices as we strive to give our swimmers the best instruction possible. On this form, you'll see a list of the required equipment for each practice group, beginning with Pre Prep all the way to Senior. If you have some of these items, you do not need to reorder them (unless your swimmer is outgrowing his/her fins!). Order the items that you do not have.
HOW & WHEN TO ORDER:
- Download & print both order forms here: Swim suit & team apparel form and Equipment form.
- If you do not know the proper sizes for your swimmer, drop by the Swim Shop at the Lighthouse between 11 a.m.-7 p.m. weekdays for help. Or call Krissy Knoch at 405.286.2301. TEAM APPAREL ITEMS CANNOT BE RETURNED, SO CHECK ON SIZING before you order.
- Complete the forms, with payment in a check made payable to Swim Shop, and turn in at the Swim Shop (3333 W. Hefner Rd., OKC, between the pool locker rooms) or give to Krissy Knoch.
- All orders received by Oct. 30 will receive a 10% discount.
- All orders over $100 will receive free shipping.
- The final date to place an order is Nov. 3 by 7 p.m.
Questions? Please contact Krissy Knoch at 405.286.2301. If you have questions regarding the required equipment for your child, please contact Coach Kathy Mendez (405.365.5776) for Pre Prep through Purple, Coach Josh Everett for Senior Dev, or CoaCh John Brown for Senior.