November 12, 2017
Makos Holiday Classic Deadline is tonight
Today is the last day to sign-up for the Makos Holiday Classic (Dec 8-10). Sign-Ups will close @ Midnight tonight. This meet is for ages 9-up.
Senior Meet Info
Below you will find a link to the Senior Meet page, where you will find the following;
- School Excuse form
- Psych Sheet- They have split both 200 Free’s and Girls 200 Backstroke. The first 10 heats or so will be in the beginning with the remaining heats being at the end of the session.
Seniors/Great Whites Nutrition Talk
Mrs. Feldmeyer will be meeting with the Seniors/Great Whites this Thursday (Nov 16) @ 3:30p to discuss nutrition before practice.
Swim-A-Thon 2017 Slideshow on Facebook
Please click on the link below to be re-directed to the Sharks FB page to watch the Swim-A-Thon 2017 slideshow
When: Thurs Nov 16th from 400-800p
Where: Chipotle (1051 Miamisburg-Centerville Rd)
50% of the proceeds go directly to the Sharks!
Please share with your friends & family on Facebook!
Link to Chipotle fundraiser below
NovaCare @ practice on Tues Nov 21
Dr. Rick from NovaCare will be at practice on Tues Nov 21 from 530-700p to work with any swimmers who may need re-hab or pre-hab.
Upcoming Holidays Practice Schedule Changes
Sat Nov 18: No practice (Hammers practice moved to Sunday Nov 19 from 500-600pm)
Thanksgiving Break: No Practice from Thurs Nov 23 thru Sun Nov 26
X-Mas Break: No Practice on Sun Dec 24 & Mon Dec 25
New Year’s: No Practice on Sun Dec 31 & Mon Jan 1 (Seniors will have practice)
Sharks Movie Night
When: Thursday December 7
Where: Rec-West (bldg. next to WTRC)
The Sharks movie night is just right around the corner. We have created an event for our movie night on the team webpage. Please make sure to log into your account and sign up your swimmer for this fun event. The movie night will take place from 6pm-8pm at Rec West. We will provide pizza, drinks, and a special treat for our swimmers. Parents may drop off their swimmer and enjoy some free time while the Sharks have fun with their fellow teammates! Please feel free to contact Rachel if you have any questions and don’t forget to sign up your swimmer by December 4, 2017 so we will have a final count for food, drinks, etc.
Sharks Behavior Expectations in the locker rooms
Parents, please share with your swimmer
· Each swimmer is a Representative of the Sharks while @ WTRC or any other facility and should act accordingly.
· Each swimmer is responsible for his/her personal items. Swimmers are allowed to bring a padlock to use on a locker while they are at practice but the padlock cannot remain on the locker overnight. Swimmers may leave their belongings on the bleachers during practice.
· The locker rooms are for changing and restroom breaks. They are not a playground. There should be no horseplay and voices should be kept at a moderate level.
· If a swimmer has any issues in the locker room they should speak with a Coach immediately.
· We are a Team. You do not have to be best friends with everyone, but it's important to remember that we are all working towards similar goals. It's easier to achieve them with the support of others than alone.