December 4, 2017
1) ALL-TEAM Youth Holiday Party December 7th - 530-7p at Northfield! Don't forget to RSVP & check with your Parent Liasons for information on various community service projects as well as white elephant exchanges. We also need a few more desserts etc. Nut Free and Gluten Free I think are still needed...I encourage fruit & dip! And YES! the Senior high school gentlemen are also invited to participate in ALL of the fun!!
2) Make sure to order your team suit for competitions! You can click on the Apparel link and get that today. It's in the best interest to try to get a snugger suit than practice - less drag for racing and less material for someone to grab during a match!
1) Please register for the second quarter of Masters - Dec-Feb. There is a large button on the main screen. For new & returning swimmers
2) Masters Winter Solstice Potluck Party - Dec 16 - 6-9p. BYOB & an app to share. Sarah Crewe has generously offered her home for us to celebrate. A signup will be posted in about 15 minutes.
1) No water polo practice on 12/24 & 12/31!
2) If you are not going to be returning for U14 - please let Coach Alexis know by Friday. We will be invoicing Winter U14 WP fees on Friday.
1) Make sure to commit for the Intersquad meet on 12/15! While you're at it - look at January and February and commit accordingly!
2) Are you interested in becoming an official? You should - it's a great way to get to know more people and help this sport and our team! Generally, a team of our size should have at least 10% of our population represented as an official - we have 400 athletes, so we'd like to have 40 officially. We are at 12 wonderfully committed officials and can absolutely use more. Let Coach Alexis know if you'd like to consider going through training - we would like to get one up & running after the new year!