January 7, 2018
SIGN UPS GO LIVE Tuesday, January 9th at 6:30 AM
Thank you so much for working for your swimmers next weekend. To sign up for jobs go to our home meet meet event page, Pilot Flying J January Classic. Click the JOB SIGN UP tab to sign up for you jobs.
Please let us know if you have any questions.
SHIFT ASSIGNMENTS FOR PILOT FLYING J JANUARY CLASSIC
Reminders how the volunteer sign-ups work:
- We do NOT put extra spots on line. If you are one of the last people to sign up then you will have fewer spots to choose from.
- If all spots appear to be full when you look online then it is YOUR responsibility to keep checking throughout the week for a job to open up. We will always have some job available that does not require training.
- Do not sign up for more jobs than you are supposed to or we will take you off of the job of our choice.
- You may see what you signed up for by going on the event and click "edit job signup" then at the top of the page, click the box that says "print my job summary". You don't actually have to print it out.
- As jobs are filled they will be taken off line. Please do not call to take you off of something. If you are not totally sure that you can work a job, then don't sign up for it.
- You cannot "bank" shifts or work ahead in order to get out of working an upcoming meet. We need volunteers at every meet so that we can provide a quality experience always for our swimmers and our guests.