January 18, 2018
The Rest of Short Course Season-
No changes to practice schedule- we do end our season March 22nd and return Tuesday April 3rd.
- Hammerhead in Harbor Springs open to all swimmers, 8& up, except for Sr. Elite.
- Grand Rapids Open- open to those in jr and higher groups. This meet does not have 8& under events.
Both commitments to these meets are tomorrow 1/19/2018 by midnight.
On the meet schedule, we then progress to Championship meet Season… read link below-this is a very busy time for swimmers, coaches and families!!
Feb 17th-18th Green Districts, NO QUAL timesFeb 18th, 8&under YMCA STATE
Feb 24th-25th YMCA State Champs,qual times
March 2nd-4th Red JO’s-qual times
March 9th- 5:00pm home meet for FuN! to offer a end of season meet! With the Masters swimmers!!
March 16-18th 12& under State meet, YMCA ZONES,qual times
March 23-25th 13 & over State meet,qual times
UNDER THE PARENTS TAB ON THE TCBREAKERS WEBSITE- Grab a cup of coffee and read thoroughly!!
Click on Motivational times explained…
UNDER TEAM SUCCESS TAB
CLICK ON TIME STANDARDS FOR ALL MEETS
SO HOW DO I even KNOW WHAT MY CHILDS TIMES ARE or where to look??
- GO TO THE MY ACCOUNT TAB, JUST BELOW the SIGN IN ON TEAM WEBSITE
- CLICK THE STOPWATCH ICON/ “MY MEET RESULTS”
- THEN IN THE DROP DOWN,
- Member FIND YOUR CHILDS NAME
- Where it says course and choose SCY for short course yards
- Move to the right and choose top times and select TOP 1
- You can also filter for YMCA state times 2017 and JOS/Q2 or 2018, STATE or Q1 to find out if your child made these times.
- If they qualified, there times will light up in green, if they are brown, it shows you how far away +1.02 i.e.
- I know this may seem very confusing, but we want to help all families to begin to understand this process!!
Swimmers who are 9-10 yrs old and older in the Devp, Jr and jr elite, sr, sr elite who have been to at least one meet can minimally attend the GREEN DISTRICT MEET FEBRUARY 17&18TH AT LAKEVIEW HIGHSCHOOL AND BE PART OF THE BREAKERS CHAMPIONSHIP SEASON.
If you have any questions, please ask. Our entries are not due for the District Meet until February 9th, so we have some time to guide you.
- We plan to get some 2018 Championship apparel that all swimmers can get, even if they do not go to these meets.
- We have asked all the swimmers to give us one word to describe what swimming means to them and we will make a word cloud tee shirt for all to purchase.
Also BREAKERS striped beanies are going to be in soon!! I am just working out the details now. They are New Era beanies (as you see on the sidelines at NFL games!)
Any questions please contact me or talk to your swimmers coach.