January 22, 2018
Team update 1/22/18
- FRIDAY Gold Group will be done @ 7:45
- SATURDAY No practice for any 12 under groups
- SATURDAY Varsity 9:00-10:30
A note from Coach Randy:
Dear Wahoo Parents:
Thank you for running a great Winter Invitational last weekend! Going LCM at night for Finals was more work, but it helped to draw some really good competition from across New England. It takes a small village to run a high quality meet with over 660 total swimmers participating at the meet. In fact, it was the best competition our 12 & Unders have ever raced against in here at our own pool. Some events for these age groups were quite a bit faster than our own Age Group Champs. This will be great as we get ready for our next series of meets. Also, there were at least four teams at the meet who have never been part of one of our Wilton Y Wahoo meets. In spite of the weather, they all loved it and hope to return in the future!
Thank you again for all you do to help ensure that our swimmers have high quality meets and competition here to prepare for our upcoming team championships. We all appreciate your many efforts.
· If you choose to participate in the Team Development program and there is no Team Development activity by January 31, 2018, you will be billed for the Team Development obligation on February 1. Fundraising sheet
· Wednesday, February 7th will be the deadline for the third and final order cycle of the 2017/2018 season.
· Deliveries will be around February 21st.
· NOTE: Black flap caps are discontinued at this time. There is a minimum of 12 orders required for hoodies. There is a minimum of 12 orders combined for other screened items (i.e. 4 chairs and 8 tees would work) There is NO minimum order needed for other items. If we do not receive the minimum for the screened items, we will notify you. Please email Laurie Jandura, firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions! Thanks!
Remember, orders may be placed with Metro Swim Shop at any time!
Drop off and Pick up at practice:
Please DO NOT park in front of the Y as you pick up and/or drop off your swimmers. It is designated a non-parking area as it is marked accordingly. This causes a dangerous situation for swimmers and others walking in the lots. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated!
Reminder: 11 and unders need to accompanied into/and out the building per YMCA policy. They should NOT be dropped off!
If you did not pick up please come and remove them from the Wahoo office. Thank you!