January 29, 2018
Hello Goshen Sharks!
Just a few February reminders for you. On a side note, thank you to all our parents who volunteered this weekend! It is your support that makes this such an amazing program! We finished ESSL UNDEFEATED for the season, great job Sharks!
If you have any additional questions, please let me know!
- We will have a modified practice schedule
Wednesday (1/31) due to GAC hosting a HS
- NO BRONZE, they will be invited to join Guppy Thursday 2/1
- Silver, POOL 6-6:45, DRYLAND 6:45-7:30
- Gold, NO DRYLAND, POOL 6-8pm
- Senior, POOL 6-8pm
- Normal practice this weekend, no team hosted meets.
TECH SUIT FITTING
- We will have our final tech suit fitting of the season next Thursday (2/8) at GAC. This will begin at 5pm.
- Condors Last Chance Meet: An itinerary will be sent for this meet on Friday. CLICK HERE for the meet paperwork.
- Aqua Gems MV Last Chance Meet: Final entries were sent this morning, please log into your account to check your entries. This is the last chance swimmers will have to qualify for Senior Mets and Silver Championships.
- Championship Meets: Please check with your coach
about your swimmers qualified meets. ALL
SWIMMERS MUST BE DECLARED ON THE WEBSITE FOR CHAMPIONSHIP MEETS OR
THEY WILL NOT BE ENTERED.
- Senior Metropolitan Championships, QUALIFIERS ONLY 2/16-2/19
- Silvers Championships, QUALIFIERS ONLY 2/23-2/25
- 8 and Under Champs, 3/3-3/4
- Junior Olympics Championships, QUALIFIERS ONLY 3/9-3/11
- ESSL Championships, QUALIFIERS ONLY
- Bronze Championships, 3/23-3/25
- Speedo Sectionals, QUALIFIERS ONLY 3/23-3/25
- Eastern Zone Championships, QUALIFIERS ONLY 3/29-3/31
- JUNE TRAVEL MEET/TRAINING TRIP
- We are happy to announce that we will be returning to Greensboro for our June Travel Meet! We are trying to add a training trip to this meet. As more information becomes available, we will let you know.
- Once the meet information has been posted, we will let you know. I encourage all our eligible families to attend this fun race & training experience. It is a great opportunity to get in Long Course training, while making unforgettable memories with teammates.
- We will be hosting our annual Swim-A-Thon Sunday, March 18. The time and location are TBA. The date is confirmed. Please stay tuned for more information. If you would like to begin getting sponsors for this event, CLICK HERE for the form. A link will be sent out this week for online donations. CLICK HERE for more information about this fundraiser. Please remeber that each family is required to raise $300 per season. Contact Reginanysainfo@gmail.com for fundraising inqueries.
- If you are still missing equipment, Please follow these steps
to complete your order.
- Fill out the team gear form completely: CLICK HERE for form
- email to: email@example.com
- The team banquet is currently being planned. We are looking into the Sheridan in Mahwah for our location, and we are hoping to have the event in April. Stay tuned for more details.
- Congratulations to all our Goshen Sharks who have made the Top 25 in Metro for 2017/2018 season! CLICK HERE to view the list!