February 1, 2018
February Newsletter ***Updated 2/19***
1) Save the date - PBAC's annual end of the season banquet is Sunday, April 8th. A great day to celebrate your swimmers achievements. Banquet will offer a DJ, basket raffles and a delicious buffet. More information to follow in March.
2) ESSL winter classic (Jan. 20) - We are still in receipt of many payments. A late fee will be imposed if payment is not received by Wed. Feb 7th.
3) Important parent meeting - We encourage all parents to attend either Wednesday, Feb. 7th at PAK or Thursday, Feb. 8th at HS at 5:30-7:30p.
4) Last ESSL home meet - Sunday, February 11th. With the lack of home meets, concession fundraising was quite slim. Please support PBAC by assisting in donating. Sign ups for donations posted. Volunteer job postings have been added.
5) Propsosal Vote. Two locations will be available. Wednesday, Feb 21 @ PAK 5:45-7:00p or Thursday, Feb 22 @ HS 5:45-7:00p. One vote per registered family.
6) ESSL Last Chance Meet @ PBHS. If your swimmer has not qualified yet for one or more events for the ESSL championship, PBAC is hosting the last chance meet on Sat. 3/3. See Team Events for more information. $4 per event. $1 flat swimmer surcharge.
Check back as we do add to our monthly newsletter