February 5, 2018
Please read for important information! All volunteering and meet sign ups are on our Meets/Events tab!
PRACTICE FEB 5-9
All practices this week will be run as normal
Thank you to everyone who volunteered Saturday at our meet. Many families put in extra time and was valuable beyond measure. THANK YOU!
This coming Saturday in Hudson for the Boys HS Sectionals is our LAST opportunity to complete volunteering requirements of 2 points per family. We still need 16 people to help time. I have attached a volunteer document to let you know where you are at with your volunteering. PLEASE consider helping out even if you have already completed your requirements.
- RFSC Home Meet: Swimmer Results were sent to your accounts this weekend. I have also attached them. We had a lot of first time events tried and a lot of personal bests. Great job everyone!
- OMNI: The deadline to swim the OMNI meet is TONIGHT! It is your last chance to get qualified to swim at finals on March 3-4. We only have 7 swimmers signed up. Let's get that doubled!!
- NSAC: We have been accepted into the meet at St. Kate on Feb 24-25! The deadline to enter this meet for this meet has passed.
- MACs & MRCs: The C Finals meet in Northfield & the B finals meet in Hudson are open for registrations. PLEASE read the invite files on the event pages carefully. I also have a file listing swimmers who qualify for these meets on the pages. Events in white are events you qualify for. On the sign up page, if the event is in RED - you do not qualify so do not sign up for it. There are day/meet event maximums, etc which is why it is very important to read over the invite file.
- STATE: Information on state will be coming soon.
SWIMMERS OF THE MONTH - JANUARY
Congratulations to Olivia Valiant in our Novice group & Alton Lesneski in our PS group for being selected by coaches as our swimmers of the month for October! Stop by the office to get your "Swimmer of the Month" swim cap from Brenda!
Brenda K. Derks
River Falls Swim Club Admin