February 12, 2018
Week Ahead 2/12/18-2/18/18
Good Morning Tiburones
In this installment of the Week Ahead.
- Program News
- Facility News
- Meet News
- Booster News
- Additional Information
- Countdown to Champs
A reminder that all previous Week Ahead & Wednesday Wisdoms can be found in the NEWS section of the website.
Follow Us on instagram, twitter and facebook
High School Prep Winter session will end on February 28th. Extensions for the remainder of the indoor season are available. Please contact the office for more information.
- Parking Pass: MC-R
- Please be respectful while walking through the PE Building, classes are in session and loud voices carry through the halls, please keep voices low while making your way to the pool.
- We have also been asked to mention that siblings must remain in the gallery area and must be under parental supervision.
- If you see or hear loud noises while walking through the halls please email the office.
- Congratulations to all our Metro’s Swimmers, great swims by all at a very fast meet.
- Congratulations to Abby Yo for her 6th place finish at IMX
- Congratulations to Adam Abzakh on his 2nd place finish at the Penguin Pentathlon.
2/23: RMSC Qualifier Meet:
- This meet is only open to swimmers that are close to qualifying for PVS Short Course, Jr. Short Course or 14 & Under Champs meets. Please see meet rules. Swimmers not within the participation parameters will be removed
3/08: PVS Short Course Champs:
- Open to all swimmers that meet or exceed qualifying standards
3/08: PVS Short Course Jr. Champs (15 & Over
- Open to 15 & Over swimmers that meet the qualifying standard
3/15: PVS 14 & Under Champs (JO’s)
- Open to all 14 & Under swimmers that meet or exceed the qualifying standards
3/22: Speedo Sectionals Meet:
- Open to all swimmers that meet the qualifying standard
3/23: 20th Spring Champs Meet:
- Open to all TIBU swimmers: Please see participation rules.
Please read the event rules prior to enrolling. If you have questions please contact Coach Nathan or Jorge.
Save the date!!
TIBU FAMILY FUN NIGHT-
Sunday, February 18
from 4-6pm at Bowl America,
1101 Clopper Rd, Gaithersburg,MD
Come meet other TIBU families and bowl a few games. The cost is $10
per TIBU swimmer and $22 for family members. This price includes
shoe rental, unlimited games, two slices of pizza and a soft drink.
on the Team sign up and include how many will be coming in the
notes section by
- Please contact Dorothy Herman, DOROTHY@FUZZYMAGIC.COM , with any questions.
We will again be holding our fundraising event Abuela’s Swim
to fight ALS!
- April 21st 4-9:30pm at MC-Rockville
- Team Gear: Magnets, T-Shirts & Caps: Email the office to order.
- Screen Printed items have a minimum quantity for productions, therefore this team store will only be open until Feb 18th
- All embroidered items will remain available all season, and a new team store will open on Feb 19th
- 2/18: TIBU Family Fun Night
- 4/21/18: Abuela’s Swim
COUNTDOWN TO CHAMPS
- Jr/Sr Championships: 29 Days
- 14 & Under JO Championship: 36 Days
- Spring Champs: 43 Days
- Sectionals: 43 Days