ZSC Newsletter for the Week of 2/12-2/18
February 12, 2018
This Week’s Events
- Congratulations to
our High School Girls
Swim and Dive team on their great swims and
11th place finish
- Tessa Wrightson – CHAMPION in 100 back and 3rd in 50 free
- Tessa, Claire Brewer, Vic Thomae, Elyse Heiser – 8th in 200 medley relay and 6th in 400 free relay
- Vic, Anna Firebaugh, Claire, Elyse – 10th in 200 free relay
- Belle Hinshaw – 18th in 200 Free and 25th in 100 free
- Vic – 19th in 100 breast
- Claudia Pobanz – 23rd in 200 IM
- Elyse – 24th in 200 free
- Claire – 28th in 100 free
- Good luck to our High School Boys Swim and Dive team as they compete in Sectionals this Thursday and Saturday.
- Northside Invite – This weekend!
– February 17th – February 18th
- See meet information below
- Participating swimmers will get a separate detailed email
Upcoming Practice Schedule Changes
- No Practice Thursday, February
15th – High School Boy’s Home Sectional
- Foundation 2 and Evolution 4 Squads can make up their missed Thursday practice Wednesday, February 14th
- No Practice Saturday, February 17th – Northside Invitational Meet and High School Boy’s Home Sectional Meet
- President’s Day and the day after (no
- Seniors - 9-11am
- Age Group – Follow regular practice
- Junior 1 – Monday only at ZCHS instead of Pike 6:30p-8:30p (Tuesday – Regular)
- Saturday, February 24th – Regular
- Evolution 1 and Junior 1 – 9:30a-11:0a
- No Practice Friday, March 2nd or Saturday, March 3rd - Divisional Meet
- Last day of practice for Age Group swimmers will be March 10th
- Click on your squad’s Calendar on the ZSC website for updated practice schedules that you can sync to your smartphone.
- Northside Invitational – February 17th – February 18th
- Sunday Morning Races – February
- 8am likely start
- Details and signup to come
Kroger Community Rewards Program
- Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with Zionsville Swim Club after you sign up.
- If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- If you are a new online customer, you must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter 36970 for the NPO number or Zionsville Swim Club for organization name, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see Zionsville Swim Club on the right side of your information page.
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- You must swipe your registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to your registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
- If you plan to shop through Amazon, please consider selecting Zionsville Swim Club through Amazon Smile. We get a portion of sales and it adds up! The link is also always on our website.
- Follow our ZSC Alumni athletes as they continue their swimming careers at the collegiate level!