February 13, 2018
This Saturday our athletes will race at American Youth Cup in Sarasota!
There are two awesome things
about racing in Sarasota:
1) It is our State Championship course where the World Championship was held. The Disney World of Florida Rowing. Great viewing for parents and teammates!
2) We are not hosting the race, so we won't be begging you for volunteering jobs all week :-)
- All athletes will travel by bus to and from the race. Meet at bus by 5:50am on Himes, Bus will leave at 6am.
- The final schedule has not posted, but we should return by 6pm to Plant
- The final schedule has not posted yet, but all race day info will be available on Regatta Central. Remember: you do not need to register your athletes through Regatta Central for races, coaches do this for the team. https://www.regattacentral.com/regatta/?job_id=5287
- We still need food items and help with set up and break down. Details will be available later this week.
Parent Parking &
- The Directions are currently wrong on Regatta Central.
- $5 Parking
- Direction to the regatta island from the NORTH: