December 22, 2017
Good afternoon Gators!
In anticipation of a busy Christmas weekend, I’m sending the newsletter out now. :-)
- Family Fun Swim Tonight – Come swim and play and blow off some Christmas stress! The pool is ours from 6:15 to 8:00, so come whatever times works for you!
- Practice Schedule – There will be normal practice times Tuesday through Friday of next week. Saturday, December 30th is the mile/500 challenge. Haven’t signed your swimmer up yet? The deadline is tomorrow evening, the 23rd. Here’s the link: https://www.teamunify.com/EventsCurrent.jsp?_tabid_=157619&team=maelac
- Frosty Frolic News - There is some room left in our program for the Frosty Frolic – so we want to offer space to anyone who would want to do a “Shout out” to their swimmer(s), friends, or the whole team. By placing a “Shout Out” ad in the program, it will not only be an encouragement to our swimmers but help pay for the costs of the program (and support our only fundraiser!!).
$100 - Full-page front inside cover, back inside cover or back cover of the program
$50 - Full page “Shout Out” on an inside page
$25 - Half page “Shout Out” on inside page
$15 - Business card size “Shout Out” on inside page
If you are interested in placing a “Shout out” please contact Adriene Mellinger at 717-572-6430 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Space is limited, please respond by 12/26/2017.
- Team Need – The team is in need of a sound system (microphone and speaker set) to be used at the Frosty Frolic in the assembly room where the swimmers and families sit. If you have one that the team can borrow, please let Adriene know (see email above) within the next day or two. Thank you!
- Job Signup for Ephrata meet – The job signup is ready under the “Events” tab for our dual meet against Ephrata. Thanks in advance for volunteering and making our meets so well-run and successful!
- Extra swimsuit - Is anyone in need of a team suit, male jammers, size 26? It was worn a few times last year but is in perfect condition. Free to a good home. :-)
Have a VERY Merry Christmas!