March 6, 2018
Gulf Champs II
- 31 Terrapins sped through the water with 70% best times high places and impressive results.
- Will Baker nailed 4 best times and had massive improvements in the 100 back and free
- Kylie Blake grabbed 3 best times breaking the 30 second barrier in the 50 free
- Brantson Bui sped to 5 best time dropping 20 sec in the 500 free, as well as picking up his first TAGs cut in the 50 breast
- Kyler Cao was awesome with 3 out of 4 best time and big improvements in the 200 free and 100 fly - he made use of a certain yellow stopwatch!
- Ella Chambers sizzled to 2 best times in the 200 free and 50 back
- Alec Condo hit 100% best with super drops in the 200 free, 100 free, back and breast.
- Jacey Condo does it again with a great meet improving all but 1 event. She dropped 30 sec in the 500 free, and 4 in the 50 fly
- Nicholas Corpuz was awesome dropping 20 sec in the 500 free 4 in the 200 free picking up 4 best times
- Adrian Corrales averaged 5 second improvements in all 6 events with 100% best times.
- Kathryn Crosby was super tough in the 50 back and 100 breast both best times!
- Jackson DeMoss made his presence know with 100% best times and great swims in the 50 and 100 free
- Vivian Ellis was a 100% best time getter with super swims in the 100 free and 50 breast
- Dana Ferrero D'Ambrosio Made her contribution with best times in the 100 free, back and 50 breast
- Leah Sullivan continued her improvements with 4 best times in the 200 and 100 free, 100 fly and back
- Kira Ferrero D'Ambrosio was stellar with 3 best times in the 50 fly, 100 back and free
- Erin Ware took it to another level with 100% best times - dropping 30 in the 500 free!
- Ed Gracia nailed it with 100 % best times all huge improvements - 5 sec 50 free and 13 sec in the 100 IM
- Henry Hugele was great in the distance free dropping 11, and placed in the 200 and 100 back
- Molly Sullivan chalked up 4 best times with a super swim in the 100 fly
- Sarah Klussmann cruised to 4 best times dropping 14 in the 500, and crushing the 100 fly, 50 fly and 100 free
- Mason Magrini did his part with 2 best times and a gigantic improvement in the 100 free - 20 sec
- Ava Puente had outstanding performances in the 50 free and back and dropped 2 in the 200 free
- Maddox McCallister showed his speed with 4 best times, and a 10 sec drop in the 100 free
- Molly McEnerney got on track with 3 best times and great swims in the 50 fly, 100 free, and back
- Triton Nguyen went off with 5 best times winning all his events and earning the high point winner for 9-10 boys. His 200 free and 100 IM were outstanding!
- Jordyn Nwaneri let it rip with 100 best times and big time drops in the 100 IM, and free
- Reece Rodriguez nailed the 50 back and 50 free
- Lainey Simmons showed her greatness with 3 best times in the 50 fly, breast, and 100 free
- Jordan Soliah was at her best with 3 best times in the 50 back, breast and 100 free.
- Angelina Tung keeps getting better with 4 more best times in the 50 free, fly, and 100 IM and back
- Cooper Ulrich notched 100% with crazy fast swims in the 500 free, 200 free and 200 back
The Terrapins were tough in the relays as well. We had relays in each age group with the 11-12 boys placing 5th in the 200 free, and 6th in the 200 medley
This was a great meet for the up and comers. The strokes looked better, the starts and turns faster, and the competitiveness was awesome!