End of the Season update
March 12, 2018
As we come to the end of our winter season, a few items of information for everyone:
- We sent the Zone team swim practice schedule last night, and the National team will practice in Senior 1’s schedule.
- We will restart spring/summer on Monday, April 16 – close to our current schedule, and go until July 15. We swim outside in the middle of May and then switch to the summer schedule end of May/first of June. Last year's schedules are still on our "Schedule" tab.
- Dolphin group will have a 6 week session, April 16 to May 24 and another in June- July. The Monday Dolphin group has their last swim today, Monday, March 12, 2018.
- Swimmers returning from winter team will have a small fee to swim, new swimmers to the team will pay a larger amount. Info soon!
- We will get specifics out soon, with tryouts for new swimmers starting later in March.
- Swim Team Banquet is schedule for Sunday, April 15, details soon.
- Important dates for the summer swim meets
- Senior Meet & Age Group Challenge May 18-20
- Summer Classic at Miami U – June 8-10
- BASH Wednesday Night Last Chance – June 27
- Summer Y LC Championships – July 13 -15
- LC YMCA Nationals – July 30- August 3
- Splash Banquet, Sunday, May 6 in Covington KY. A banquet for Y swim teams from Greater Cincinnati, we will nominate swimmers for awards and all will be recognized. At the banquet we host a Silent Auction – thus we need items to auction. If you have items, services, extra tickets to events, etc., please consider making a donation. We are also looking for sponsors of the banquet, specific awards, etc. Contact Coach Bill if you have a donation or would consider sponsoring.