March 12, 2018
2018 Long Course and Summer Pre-Season programs are now open for online registration!
Please click HERE to register your swimmer today! All registration for EDGE Swim Club programming is done through our online registration software.
Continue reading for exciting news, highlights, and changes that have been made to our program, effective this spring!
2018 Long Course Season
Please click HERE for our Long Course page.
- Our fee structure has changed for our USA swimming programs! This has resulted in a dramatic price drop for program enrollment fees!
- All families now will pay for their meet fees and other additional charges that may come up throughout the swim season. Program registration fees no longer cover these expenses.
- Our practice schedule has changed! Review the Long Course page for all of the information you need to know!
2018 Summer Pre-Season
Please click HERE for our Summer Pre-Season page.
- Summer Pre-Season is a one-time payment option only due to it's shorter duration of only 11 weeks. Please contact the head coach with any concerns about one-time payments.
- Our practice schedule has changed! Review the Summer Pre-Season page for all of the information you need to know!
Training Level Information, Placement, & Advancement Criteria
Please click HERE for our Training Levels page, under the About EDGE tab.
- One document that described each training level, rather than a separate link for each level.
- Clearly defined advancement criteria for a better understanding of why, when, and how swimmers advance through our training levels.
- Time standards established to level the playing field and more clearly define performance level expectation for our select levels (Silver, Gold III, Gold II, and Gold I).
- Swimmers who may not meet the criteria for their training level that they are currently or were last enrolled in, will most likely be grandfathered and accepted into that training level.