March 15, 2018
- The Championship T-Shirts are here! Please pick up tonight at practice!!
- The month of March is a very busy month for doing meet entries and finalizing billing for all of the Championship Meets. Once this is complete, I will send invoices out showing what is due on your account. We will then charge all credit cards on file. For the families who are set-up as ACH, please send in your checks to TRITON Swimming, Attn: Michael Essig, 9300 Blairwood Road, Louisville, KY 40222 or/ you can give them directly to Coach Mike at the pool. Everyone’s help is greatly appreciated!
- The Spring Time/Long Course practice schedule is to be posted next week.
- The Summer Long Course practice schedule is to be posted next week.
- Next week, we will send out a Team Code of Conduct/Honor Code and Athlete Electronic Communication Best Practice Form to be signed by all TRITON Swimming athletes and Parents.
Mark your Calendar – Team/Swimmer Pasta Parties for Championships
- All swimmers of Team TRITON are invited to this event. We will be charging each swimmer on the team $7.00.
- Posters will be designed and team cheers will be worked on during the evening.
Tuesday, March 20, 2018 – 13&O Swimmers (After Practices)
AGP (13&O) 6:15-7:15 pm
Senior 3 5:45-7:15 pm
Senior 2 6:15-7:15 pm
Senior 1 6:15-7:15 pm
National 6:30-7:15 pm
Weights – Remaining Schedule for the SC Season – 6:45-7:30 pm
- The following dates will be taper mode – stretching, shoulder stabilization, core and resting of the legs: Wednesday March 14th / Friday March 16th/ Monday, March 19th & Wednesday, March 21st.