April 5, 2018
2018 YMCA National Championships - GCY Day 3 Updates!
Day 3 of YMCA Nationals had 5 different Makos hit the podium - CONGRATS Ethan Knorr (12th 400 IM, new team record 3:59.24), and Alexandra White, Emily Ally, McKenzie Campbell, and Omega Pinnix (15th, 200 Free Relay, new team record of 1:35.62 - that's an average split of 23.9 - nice)!
Lot's of nice swims in the morning prelims and time trials too - BIG SHOUT out to the 5 best times in a row group in the 200 Freestyle during early afternoon time trials:
- Kyle Kwon - Old Best 1:56.92, New Best 1:53.88
- Brandon Van Der Linden - Old Best 1:54.54, New Best 1:51.71
- Caroline Cross - Old Best 2:04.65, New Best 1:59.29
- Eliza Gesse - Old Best 1:58.99, New Best 1:58.31
- Virginia Gilliland - Old Best 1:58.40, New Best 1:57.60
Here are some pictures from today: